UPCOMING WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
|November 14, 2017||“Understanding Unconscious Bias and Micro Inequities” with CITE|
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PRESENTERS
Interested parties are invited to submit workshop proposals in support of the DCTC Education Program. The Program is comprised of workshops and forums on an array of diversity, inclusion, and social justice issues, particularly as these relate to a healthy workplace climate and culture.
The DCTC is seeking experienced presenters to share their knowledge and expertise. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an ongoing diversity and inclusion professional development initiative while also expanding one’s professional network to include a variety of employers, HR practitioners, business leaders, and other community representatives in Tompkins County and surrounding areas.
This is a rolling application process. Please click here for more information.
- Organizational Assessment Panel: What is your Diversity/Inclusion Road Map?
- Cultural Competency: A strategy for getting the most from a diverse workforce
- Creating a Resource Development Blueprint
- Disability in the Workplace
- Interrupting Bias Behavior
- The Business Case for Diversity
- Culture and Cultural Competency
- Diversity Articles and Discussion