Whether you’re a long-time ally or new to issues impacting transgender people, this workshop is for you. Join us in this judgement-free space to learn more about:
- Language of Transgender Identities & Communities
- Practicing with Pronouns!
- Intersectionality: Transgender Lives Today
- Interrupting Implicit Bias & Microaggressions
- Ally as a Verb: Becoming Pro-Transgender Accomplices
Presented by Milo Primeaux, Esq.
Milo is a queer transgender person and CEO of Just Roots Consulting, a firm dedicated to developing LGBTQ+ industry leaders nationwide. He also runs a solo virtual LGBTQ+ civil rights legal practice and Icelandic sheep farm out his home in Livingston County.
Click the below link to register for this workshop